Monday, November 19, 2012

What I Look Up To


Sometimes, some people tend to or intentionally forget special occasions. Why? There are so many reasons why.

At some instances, it's maybe because they just don't literally remember, they repressed, they suppressed, or they just don't want to care a bit because special occasions don't give them the reason to celebrate it.

But as to me, special occasions are always special occasions.

Especially in this season of year. Christmas. I don't know, but I believe that my love for Christmas is an open book to every people who knows me. It's what I always admire to celebrate each year. Even right after a year's Christmas Eve, I look forward to celebrating Christmas once again, even if it would take for me another year to have it.






Christmas, it's what I always look up to. It's cool December breeze. It's each household tree. It's colorful twinkling light. It's shining shimmering splendid nativity scenes. It's dazzling balls hanging round the Christmas tree.

It's not really the gifts I would receive this Christmas (well, SLIGHT!) that I look up to, but it's the season itself.


I love attending and completing the MISA DE GALLO (for me to be able to make wishes!), though it saddens me remembering that I wasn't able to complete it last year. I made it to only EIGHT dawn masses.

I love celebrating my Christmas with my family. I don't know why, but my family is really worth c elebrating Christmases with.




 I love seeing Christmas balls, Christmas gift wrappers,Christmas bells, Christmas lights, Christmas trees, candy canes, Parols (Christmas lanterns, Christmas carols, Santa Clauses, Snowmen, Reindeers, Advent wreaths, and most of all, the NATIVITY SCENE.




I love looking at BABY JESUS in the manger right after He was born. I love the looks of Mary, Joseph, the Three Wise Men, and the animals while watching the peacefully sleeping or wide awake Jesus.




 Aaah. I just love Christmas. It's what I always look up to.

Hmm. What about you? What do you always look up to?







-Jave Augusto Matugas-
November 20, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment